PLEA SE WATCH THIS BATTLE VIDEO THIS IS LITERALLY FINAL GAMBIT SHEDINJA JUST WATCH IT
what you should expect to get out of following me: NOTHING OR YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.
I make infrequent posts about art, anime, and video games.
ask me a thing
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
Been playing through my first experience with Tales of Xillia lately and I have this enduring issue with Jude that I almost constantly have the Beatles stuck in my head.
WHEN CHARACTERS WAKE UP IN A HOSPITAL BED AND THEN PROCEED TO RIP OUT THEIR IVS
Why aren’t we talking about THIS.
I mean, all the 12 ilustrations are great, but HAVE A LOOK AT THIS GLORIOUS BISHOUNEN.
Tales of Series Photo Collection Box by MegaHouse! Out on March 2014
It’s essay writing season for tons of students!
After being a college writing tutor for over a year, I thought I would share my advice with all you awesome people on tumblr. This is how I write essays, but if you’ve got more tips, feel free to add them below.
Happy writing. You can do it!
This is actually brilliant.
This is all good and well but I just can’t leave it alone:
it’s totally cool to write a sentence that says, “In this essay, I argue that…”
DO NOT use “I” in your essays! Unless you’re writing a pure opinion piece, using “I” posits that you are the authority on the subject about which you are writing, and I am willing to bet money that in any high school or undergrad essay, that is simply not the case. (Referring to your argument as an essay in the essay itself isn’t a particularly classy move either, by the way.)
I’m sorry, I know 300k+ people won’t give a shit, but nothing grinds my gears like seeing first person pronouns in an academic essay.