Kill la Kill | Blumenkranz Retro Remix
3rd KLK 16-bit remix without vocals
what you should expect to get out of following me: NOTHING OR YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.
I make infrequent posts about art, anime, and video games.
ask me a thing
"Let It Go" from Frozen according to Google Translate
AS IF FROZEN COVERS COULDN’T GET ANY BETTER
lost my shit at the chorus
jesus christ google WHAT ARE YOU DOING
When they said it might sing, this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind.
I think my dinner is possessed.
OMFG this video of a cat waking up is everything I want in life oh god the cute I just ahhhh
He tries so hard no to say, “A big black cock.” Only 15 seconds. Worth the watch.
THATS NOT EVEN THE BEST PART OF THE VIDEO
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
A new reference was created for to help untangle the braiding process! http://cgcookie.com/concept/2014/02/10/exercise-braiding/
the only reason your art looks awful to you is because you had an image in your head and the art you created doesnt match it
other people have no image, so when presented with the art you created, they’re usually pretty impressed, because wow you made that out of nothing!! its so cool!!
so next time you want to judge your own art badly try to remember that you’re comparing it to the perfect picture you had in your head as opposed to recognizing that hey u made a thing out of nothing how cool is that
Anonymous asked: I wonder if you can help me drawing an umbrella? I'm sorry if it's too much >_<;; your tutorials are helpful!
us e a proper circle tool or your umbrella will be lopsided like mine LOL
here’s a ref of umbrellas and u can find more on google YEAH!!
Sunday: Is it Thursday yet
Monday: Is it Thursday yet
Tuesday: Is it Thursday yet
Wednesday: Is it Thursday yet
Thursday: DON’T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAYYYYY~
Friday: Is it Thursday yet
Saturday: Is it Thursday yet